“A learning network that is worth coming out of school for.”
Could your students, you and your school benefit from investment in your own learning more regularly?
Could your leadership be deepened through a focused programme of learning that responds to your needs?
Could you benefit from a learning opportunity that goes beyond updating you on current issues?
By joining the Heads of Sixth Form Professional Learning Network, you will be part of a group that prioritises professional learning and draws on evidence based practice. The role requires a diverse range of skills as well as the ability to make key strategic decisions about post 16 learning.
The Heads of Sixth Form network will
• Create opportunities to deepen your understanding of senior leadership through exceptional learning
• Challenge you to develop your own leadership within the specific context of your school
• Provide time and space for reflection and focused discussion with your peer group
• Update you on relevant issues and the latest evidence based research
• Draw on the expertise of successful school leaders and post 16 experts
Lead Facilitator: Michele Miller is Associate Vice Principal at Paddington Academy and a leadership consultant for teaching and learning. She has been facilitating the current Heads of Sixth Form network programme.
Content : 3 Full days, termly. Lunch provided for the opportunity to network.
Cost: £425 (vat exempt) for 3 sessions – can be pro-rated to your start date
Venue: The Training Suite, St John the Baptist School, Elmbridge Lane, Woking, Surrey, GU22 9AL
Session 1: Thursday 20 June 2019 09.00 – 16.00
Session 2: Wednesday 6 November 2019 09.00 – 16.00
Session 3: Tuesday 24 March 2020 09.00 – 16.00
To book your place please complete the form below and click SUBMIT at the end of the form:
For any queries please contact Nicola Browne or Gemma Nicholas, STSN Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org