We appreciate the diverse range of skills, needed to be an effective deputy head and are committed to growing a Professional Learning Network that invests in your leadership development, deepens your learning and connects you to a group of like-minded professionals.
The sessions will:
- Create opportunities to deepen your understanding of senior leadership through exceptional learning
- Challenge you to develop your own leadership within the specific context of your school
- Provide time and space for reflection and focused discussion with your peer group
- Update you on relevant issues and the latest evidence based research
- Draw on the expertise of successful school leaders
Lead Facilitator: Michele Miller is Associate Vice Principal at Paddington Academy and a leadership consultant for teaching and learning. Michele will work with primary school leaders and experts to facilitate to co-ordinate and facilitate the network events.
Cost: TBC Content : 1 session per half term, held via zoom
** Further information to follow soon**
For any queries please contact Nicola Browne or Gemma Nicholas, STSN Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org