We appreciate the diverse range of skills, needed to be an effective deputy head and are committed to growing a Professional Learning Network that invests in your leadership development, deepens your learning and connects you to a group of like-minded professionals.
The sessions will build on the support provided in year one to:
- Create opportunities to deepen your understanding of senior leadership through exceptional learning
- Challenge you to develop your own leadership within the specific context of your school
- Provide time and space for reflection and focused discussion with your peer group
- Update you on relevant issues and the latest evidence based research
- Draw on the expertise of successful school leaders
Lead Facilitator: Michele Miller is Associate Vice Principal at Paddington Academy and a leadership consultant for teaching and learning. Michele will work with primary school leaders and experts to facilitate to co-ordinate and facilitate the network events.
Cost: £225 (vat exempt) for 3 sessions (can be pro-rated to start date).
Venue 1: The Training Suite, St John the Baptist School, Elmbridge Lane, Woking, Surrey, GU22 9AL
Session 1 Thursday 07 November 2019 13.30 – 16.30
Session 2 Wednesday 4 March 2020 13.30 – 16.30
Session 3 Thursday 04 June 2020 13.30 – 16.30
Venue 2: Surrey Downs Golf Club, Kingswood, KT20 6JS
Session 1 Tuesday 12 November 2019 13.30 – 16.30
Session 2 Wednesday 18 March 2020 13.30 – 16.30
Session 3 Wednesday 17 June 2020 13.30 – 16.30
To book your place please complete the form below and click SUBMIT at the end of the form:
For any queries please contact Nicola Browne or Gemma Nicholas, STSN Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org